domingo, 12 de junio de 2011

Laruku!!! :B

Hello! Well now i have to write a free post, it´s most difficult that i thought, really i dont know what i talk about... i could talk about a movie, a song, an expirience, really i dont know...

So, let´s see what happens :B

Wiiii!!! I found it, i will talk about one of my favorite music bands, this band is special because it is a jrock band *_* it is of Japanese origin. So, to order my ideas I will write for points. The fisrt points is How I knew it, the seconds is a little about its biography and finally I will explain why I like it.

In 2005 when i was in second year of the high school i always listened radio program it called “resident hit” there was a very drippy xD but there i listened japanese music and I knew l`arc en ciel.



L´arc en ciel is a Japanese rock band that formed in 1991 and they are among the most influential artists in the Japanese music scene, The member are Hyde (vocals and guitar) tetsu (bass and backing vocals) Ken (guitar and backing vocals) and Yukihiro (drums).
The last year hyde came to Chile and i went to see him.... it was so cool *:* I thought “Hyde is real!! oh my god!”

If I have to say whoy a like this band mmm really it is not a big thing, the lyrics of the songs are beautiful or at least their translations :B it blend nicely the emotions and the nature, I dont know if they are god or bad musically but I like it :)

So, Here is a song, I know that it´s a bit strange to hear japanese music but I hope that you like it...
and it was my free post, it is not some very important or very deep but it´s was something xD

Bye!!! thanks for coming!!

4 comentarios:

  1. Where is the song??
    Great post. I liked its organization.

    Just one thing, you should say THEY WERE FORMED when you refer to ideas like the band formation. Grammatically, that's the passive voice. If you google "passive voice" you will get links explaining how to use this structure. I suggest doing it!

    See you soon!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi!
    I do not know this band...Your post have a little mistake
    You wrote : an "expirience" I think that should say EXPERIENCE

    see you!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hiiii!! Maripaz :)
    I don't know them :O In really, I don't like the japanese music, but is a great post :)

    Corrections:
    "The fisrt points is.."--> Is "first" and "point" (in singular)
    "if they are god or bad musically but I like it"--> "god" would to be "good" becouse god is "DIOS" in spanish xdd
    Well, i think the most of the mistakes are to typing =)

    see you :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Yeaahhh,
    i agree with Marian (Miss)
    that your post has a nice structure
    i love the lyrics of this band

    and... the mistakes that i found i told you so

    Take Care, María Pazita! :D

    ResponderEliminar